Project Foodie is the vision of brothers EMMY® Award-winning producer Eli Holzman [Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, Undercover Boss] and award-winning chef and The Meatball Shop Co-Founder Daniel Holzman.
After years of research and development, Project Foodie is our attempt to create the cookbook of the future - combining the best elements of all the cooking shows, books, apps, how-to videos, classes and programs (eliminating the crappy features) and adding a bunch of our own that were sorely missing.
Our app is powered by fun and easy real-time videos starring hilarious and brilliant celebrity chef (and Co-Founder) Daniel Holzman that users cook along to from start to finish.
It is enhanced with:
- Smart cooking timers so nothing gets burnt or mushy
- Recipe calculator so you don’t have to do any math (!)
- Grocery lists, buying and delivery functions
- Shareable grocery lists
- Quick preview videos to ease decision making
- Cooking tips and tricks to elevate your meals to restaurant-quality every time
- Cool take-aways about every meal
- Instagram connectivity and reminders to easily share your cooking stories with friends and family
It’s all in one seamless video tutorial that guides your selection of ingredients and tools, shows you how to prep, cook, plate and serve and even shares tidbits about the cultural history of each meal. Its like watching your favorite cooking show while making an amazing meal.
Each episode features a delicious complete meal with main course and sides. When you’re ready to cook, (prop up your iPhone or iPad) and just hit play and cook along. The chef and the app will hold your hand every step of the way ensuring great results and a stress-free experience. Hit pause or slo-mo if you need more time (and don’t worry it won’t throw off the timers).
Project Foodie aims to be the last and best kitchen resource you’ll ever need. It’s never been so fun and easy. With Project Foodie, anyone can master cooking - one meal at a time.